Effectiveness of Publicity in the Realization of the Sales Turnover of a Company in Situation of Duopoly "Case of the Primus Beer of Bralima/Kisangani from 2008 to 2010"

Main Article Content

Assani Ramazani Raymond
Isetcha Tawiti Désiré

Abstract

Objectives: The present study aimed as objective to determine the factors which contribute to the effectiveness of marketing in terms of communication and to release the incidence of the communications media and except media on the sales turnover.

Methods: This study concerned 650 consumers of beers, on which we drew a random sample from 50 faithful consumers of the Bralima products; we also retained the expenditure related to the marketing of 2008 to 2010. It is about an inductive study of the retrospective type based on the abstract and the questionnaire.    

Results: The expenditure marketing influences the sales turnover to 97.23% and the other means 2.77%, it is necessary to affirm that the expenditure marketing causes the increase in the volume of the sales turnover in value as in quantities. Also, the sales turnover one year to another during all the period under study increased successively:  from 2008 to 2009 of 11.3% and 2009 to 2010 of 14.2%.

Conclusion:  We noticed the importance of marketing in the maximization of the sales turnover in a company in situation of duopoly like Bralima. Of course marketing requires the engagement of the enormous expenditure, but what is significant it is the optimization of the sales turnover.

Keywords:
Effectiveness, publicity, marketing, sales turnover.

Article Details

How to Cite
Raymond, A., & Désiré, I. (2019). Effectiveness of Publicity in the Realization of the Sales Turnover of a Company in Situation of Duopoly "Case of the Primus Beer of Bralima/Kisangani from 2008 to 2010". Asian Journal of Economics, Business and Accounting, 10(3), 1-9. https://doi.org/10.9734/ajeba/2019/v10i330110
Section
Original Research Article